Friday 6 July 2007

Ras Babi the plays (7)The Republic THIS WAR!!!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Republic THIS WAR!!! No (1)

Death is Rebirth


Scene (1)

{The storyteller, telling}


The most powerful man in our world is not a Buddha, he is not the wise one, he is strong because of his force and from top to the bottom this is the new rule, we live in the Era of the Gangs again, so if you want to fall in love; fall in love with the moon and if you want to steal; steal a camel, if you understand you are the one we talk to.

War is stupid and we are stupid too, the time polluted our souls, our feelings are in the Spot

Two of the two hundreds and something nations of The United Nations became HE and SHE, a suspicious relation is flourishing between them.

He runs towards The Spot, to the top, he stops, he hears footsteps following him, he sings:

HE:

Oh dear one

Oh dear one

When the fire......

She walks behind him with a glass of red wine, she is singing:

SHE:

Oh dear one

When the fire that burns the inside

Does not hurt

My lonely heart

Needs you

I close my eyes

Through the dark

Seeing

And even

Touch you

In a real way

Is possible

Knock on my door

Nothing is impossible

I found it much easier

To say to you

I do and do love

You

When he reaches The Spot, he turns the light on, he looks at her, he says:

HE:

You again, impossible,

It can not be you,

You are not allowed up here,

This place has its own rules,

You can not break them,

They will not let you in,

Specially you,

This place is for people like me,

I am here running away from you,

This place is a holy place

meaning while, she walks with a glass of wine and a cigarette, she smiles, she sits, she sips some of her wine, she lights a cigarette, and she watches her reflection on the mirror opposite her.
He walks slowly to the wall, he touches the wall then he says:


HE:

What do you want?

Silence.

She gives him a look that he understands, he walks towards her and she does the same thing, when they become very close to each other, he touches her, she hits him then she sits down, he sits down as well facing her back he says:

HE:

[Touching her]

I am your virgin lover, I do not want to fuck you, I just want to play with your hair to touch all your body to feel its heat, to romance your soul.

Silence.

He stretches his arm in position of injecting himself, he touches his veins, he says:


HE:
I am addicted to you,

You run in my blood,

You are the strongest drug I ever had,

And you whisper to me your name all of the time,

Come to me, come to my blood,

My body needs its doses.

While she is sitting in her same position, she undressed her top, she feels him injecting her in his blood, she stands up, and she walks while undressing herself completely, she returns back to her first position watching herself in the mirror, she sips an other glass of wine and she says:


SHE:

I do not know why I feel you inside me,

Like I am pregnant,

I feel a baby inside me.

She touches her breast, she moves her hand around her stomach, and she puts them between her legs.
He stands up; he touched his penis and say:

HE:

I am a man

A fully man

And this is

My weapon

{Light turns off}

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Republic THIS WAR!!!No (2)

I AM ROMANCING A STONE

Scene (2) the storyteller is telling:

{She is lying and He is on top of her, do you think The Hero will rape The Republic?}

SHE:

Oh!!! No!!!
Oh!!! No!!!

The people:

{Repeat}

Oh!!! No!!!

Oh!!! No!!!


He:
VIVA THE REPUBLIC
VIVA THE REVOLUTION

Her painful scream, mixed with his hysterical crying


He:

{Shouting}
Freedom!!!

Freedom!!!

Again


For three times he pushes in his sharp flag in a deep place between her legs, then both they hug each other and them cry of pain

HE:

Polluted. I am to my soul, this is the only way I can express my feelings towards you, polluted this time, I love you with all what I can and can not, but you, my dear Republic, you are innocent, you do not mean what you say and what you do

SHE:

You are losing me

The people are losing

HE:

I am losing, the people are losing

SHE:

I am The Republic Do not you see

I am bleeding, are you blind?

HE:

Viva!!!

Viva the Republic

{She shouts of pain, he shouts and the people shout, they all shout :}

ALL:

Viva!!!Viva the Republic

{Light turns off}

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Republic THIS WARNo (3)

(1)

We hear the voices; we do not see their faces

Son:

Father!!! Father!!!

Father:

Yes, my son.

Son:

I need your help.

Father:

What is wrong?

Son:

The people!!!

Father:

What is wrong with the people?

Son:

They do not want to obey me. They do not want the war.

Father:

What war?

Son:

What war?!!! Who are you, you are not my father?

Father:

Who are you? I can not help you if you do not identify yourself.

Son:

I am your son, your only son, father!!!

Father:

What war, son?

Son:

You know what I mean Daddy.

Father:

Oh yeah, I do understand you.

Son:

Oh yeah.

Father:

Let me tell you, use the heaviest thing you have.

Son:

The heaviest thing I have, I do not know what you mean.

Father:

Use me, silly one.

Son:

How?

Father:

Ask yourself.

[Light turned off]


(2)

She is sitting, he is standing

she:

I am pregnant and not a single man touched me.

He:

You know I love the earth you walk on, my heart will never change, I am convinced, and there is nothing that can change what I carry for you.

She:

Please do not.

He:

You are the dream of the people.

She:

Maybe, maybe I used to be what every one of you wants me to be.

He:

I will protect your virgin land.

She:

Do not you see I am naked, are you blind?

He:

I am not blind, I do believe in you.


[Light turned off]

(3)

we smell, we hear, we see, the war is every where and the people, the animals and the things are in a deadly dancing, the justice is absent, field of war, we hear explosions, screaming and shooting.

A group of people begging in vain, they shout, cry and say:

Please do not......

Please leave me....

Please do not shoot....

Please do it quickly....

An other group of people say:

Oh yeah...

Move move...

Do not move...

Wait...

Cry baby...

No comments: