Friday 6 July 2007

Ras Babi plays (10) A play for Friday.... Standing in front of the mirror

Friday, September 15, 2006

I want the power, the goddess of the inspiration to come, I want to write anything, to full the day with whatever I do not care.....

Do you want music?

They should talk to her she will solve their....

Who are they and who is she?

yes, I want music, music is always good....

I can give you a song...

make them two...

and what else will happen on Friday?

I have seen somebody crossing...

let us go and have a look...

No, you stay here I will go and have a look....

[he leaves the place for a short time, he returns]

who was there? Did you see anyone?

No, I think I have seen her...

we return back to the same story...

yes, you were asking me about Friday, this coming Friday will be a special day, we will chant on Babylon again, some good performance, poetry, a roundtable and...

a roundtable..., that is a good idea...

I think so...

and what will you offer on the table?

programming...

that is a heavy stuff rusty...

it was not my idea..., I know someone who think....

.......think he is programmed and he says he can ....

in fact, he says all of us and very few know about it....

is it something to do with a sect?

No, nothing like that...

crazy man...

I do not think so...

so, what do you think?

you know my opinion....

you mean, genies...., he is a ....

not a genie..., you lost your mind....

he is a messenger, he can be one of them, the messenger of the dawn....

do you know him?

I think so...

yes, you know him...

so you will have a crazy roundtable, instead of a serious one...

what is serious..., the war..., the political situation, the pollution, make up your own version man...

the mystery of art...

yes, sir...

something like.... A kiss of chocolate

like the impossible dream...

you mean the queen? You can not stop thinking of her...

No man, I can not stop thinking of her...

good, good for you....

so, we return back to the power of art...

and the enjoyment of ecstasy..., is that is the song, your song for the night...

I think so...., I am late ..., I better start moving...., not now...., I will shave later...

[he turns the light off, he leaves the bathroom]

The mirror: Babylon I am watching you....
end

No comments: